Instructions for filling insider transaction form
Notification of managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions as of 3 July 2016
Kotipizza Group managers and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, “MAR”) are requested to follow the below instructions for notifying transactions as of 3 July 2016:
Such notifications shall be made to Kotipizza Group and the FIN-FSA promptly and no later than three (3) business days after the date of the transaction.
Instructions for filling the transaction notification form
- Please fill in the transaction form
- The form is available at Financial Supervisory Authority’s (Finanssivalvonta) web pages under the heading Liiketoimien ilmoittaminen Finanssivalvonnalle. Click here to see the forms.
- Information needed on the form:
|Kotipizza Group’s LEI-code||7437000UUNAQSFD4XO71|
|Shortname of Kotipizza Group share||PIZZA|
|ISIN code of Kotipizza Group share||FI4000157235|
|Notification reference||Generated automatically (no need to fill in)|
- Please send the filled form attached to an e-mail to the Company and the Financial Supervisory Authority promptly after the date of the transaction
- Do not send the form by post because of the short time frame (3 business days).
- The filled form attached to an e-mail is sent to the Company and the Financial Supervisory Authority as follows:
- Sending to Kotipizza Group:
- Send the form attached to an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please also add your phone number to the e-mail message so that we can contact you if Kotipizza Group has questions about the notification.
- In case of any problems, please contact email@example.com.
Kotipizza Group publishes the notification it has received in a stock exchange release within the same timeframe.
As of 3 July 2016, published notifications of transactions by managers and their closely associated persons can be found in our Newsroom.
Further information on the regulation concerning the notifications of managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available at, for example here.
SENDING TO FINANCIAL SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
SENDING TO KOTIPIZZA GROUP